- defense costs in addition to the limit
- innocent insured provision
- crisis management, PR or legal firm costs up to $25K to maintain public confidence in the insured's operation in the event of a covered loss
- loss of earnings coverage and disciplinary proceedings coverage (sub limits apply)
- no hammer clause (the most liberal consent to settle* wording available
In addition these and other carriers offer coverage extensions for Intellectual Property coverage, Sexual Abuse and Molestation , Contingent BI/PD and others on selected or qualifying classes.
If your client or prospect is providing medical or healtchare related services, social services, consulting, design, engineering or other professional services we're ready to help. Call us for more information or to discuss your client's business operations and how we can help increase your batting average on both new and renewal business.
*see this post link below for more info on consent to settle/hammer clause, or find the post dated July 15th headed Lawyers Coverage Part III)